Broccoli, Potato and Bacon Quiche
Perfect for supper or brunch, this hearty quiche can be made in just minutes with frozen vegetables and refrigerated pie crusts. Recipe from Tanya Nicole Margala: Newport Beach, California via Pillsbury.
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 19-ounce bag(s) Green Giant frozen roasted potatoes with broccoli & cheese sauce
- 1 box(es) Pillsbury refrigerated pie crusts, softened as directed on box
- 4 eggs
- 2/3 cup(s) whipping cream
- 7 slice(s) bacon, cooked, crumbled (about 1/3 cup)
- 1 cup(s) finely shredded Parmesan cheese (4 oz)
- 1 cup(s) finely shredded Cheddar cheese (4 oz)
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) dried basil leaves
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) parsley flakes
- 1/8 teaspoon(s) salt, if desired
- 1 teaspoon(s) finely chopped fresh chives
- 1. Heat oven to 350°F. Cook frozen potatoes with broccoli and cheese sauce in microwave as directed on bag.
- 2. Meanwhile, place pie crust in 9-inch glass pie plate as directed on box for One-Crust Filled Pie.
- 3. In large bowl, beat eggs and whipping cream with wire whisk until well blended. Stir in cooked potato mixture and remaining ingredients except chives. Pour filling into crust-lined plate; spread evenly. Sprinkle chives over filling.
- 4. Bake 30 to 40 minutes or until edge of filling is light golden brown and knife inserted in center comes out clean. Let stand 5 minutes before serving.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by psfreeman and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note