- 1 large onion, chopped
- 3 tablespoon(s) vegetable oil
- 4 eggs, lightly beaten
- 4 cup(s) chopped fresh broccoli, cooked
- 2 cup(s) (8 ounces) shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 15-ounce carton(s) ricotta cheese
- 1/3 cup(s) grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) salt
- Dash ground nutmeg
- 1 9-inch unbaked pie pastry
- In a skillet, saute onion in oil until tender, about 5 minutes. Transfer to a large bowl; add eggs, broccoli, cheeses, salt and nutmeg. Pour into pie shell. Bake at 350° for 50-55 minutes or until a knife inserted near the center comes out clean. Yield: 6-8 servings.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by psfreeman and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note