Broccoli Pasta Bake
- 12 ounce(s) uncooked spaghetti
- 8 cup(s) chopped fresh broccoli
- 2 10 3/4-ounce can(s) condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1/4 cup(s) fat-free milk
- 2 cup(s) sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1 medium onion, finely chopped
- 1 8-ounce can(s) whole water chestnuts, drained, halved and thinly sliced
- 1 can(s) (3.8 ounces) sliced ripe olives, drained
- 1 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) pepper
- 2 cup(s) (8 ounces) shredded reduced-fat cheddar cheese, divided
- 1/4 cup(s) sunflower kernels
- • Cook spaghetti according to package directions for 7 minutes. Add broccoli; return to a boil. Cook 2 minutes longer or until spaghetti is tender; drain.
- • In a large bowl, combine soup and milk. Add the mushrooms, onion, water chestnuts, olives, salt, pepper and 1 cup cheese. Stir in spaghetti and broccoli.
- • Transfer to a 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish coated with cooking spray (dish will be full). Cover and bake at 350° for 40 minutes. Uncover; sprinkle with sunflower kernels and remaining cheese. Bake 5-10 minutes longer or until heated through and cheese is melted.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by psfreeman and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note