A friend brought this for Friday night pizza. It was a yummy combination. Used romaine lettuce rather than iceberg and watercress. I will definitely be making this myself!
Broccoli, Orange, and Watercress Salad
To save time, steam broccoli ahead; cover and chill. Section the oranges ahead, too.
Yield: 6 servings (serving size: 1 1/2 cups)
More From Cooking Light
Amount per serving
- Calories: 88
- Calories from fat: 28%
- Fat: 2.8g
- Saturated fat: 0.4g
- Monounsaturated fat: 1.8g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 0.5g
- Protein: 3.7g
- Carbohydrate: 15g
- Fiber: 4.3g
- Cholesterol: 0.0mg
- Iron: 1.1mg
- Sodium: 130mg
- Calcium: 88mg
- 1/4 cup cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon honey mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon coarsely ground black pepper
- 4 cups thinly sliced iceberg lettuce
- 3 cups small broccoli florets, steamed
- 3 cups trimmed watercress
- 2 cups orange sections (about 4 oranges)
- To prepare dressing, combine first 7 ingredients in a jar. Cover tightly; shake vigorously.
- To prepare salad, combine lettuce and the remaining ingredients in a large bowl. Add dressing; toss well to coat.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note