Broccoli Mushroom Onion and Cheese Omelette [2011-04-03 15:54:18.708]
Exactly what it says in the title. Just about anything can be replaced with anything. I'm writing this while I'm in Japan, where it's harder to get some stuff. I know that if I were back in the US, I would make some substitutions. For instance, I would use cooking spray instead of canola oil (time saving), cheddar cheese instead of mozzarella, and any type of easy-to-get mushroom could probably be substituted for maitake.
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 stalk(s) broccoli
- 1 tablespoon(s) canola oil
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 package(s) maitake mushrooms
- Handful cube(s) mozzarella
- 1/4 onion
- I'm not an exacting cook, so I really just approximated on everything except the eggs and onions.
- Crack eggs into a bowl and beat until well mixed. Break broccoli into spears and chop maitake and onion into small pieces. Add to eggs. Cover the bottom of a pan with canola oil, turn the heat on medium, and add egg mixture. Fry into omelette. When just about solid, add cheese to taste and fold omelette over. Continue cooking until cheese is melted.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by clevomon and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note