Wow, I'm really the first to rate this one. I usually like to see what others have done first. Made a few very minor variations to it, I used Broccoli and Cauliflower mix. It was really good, but just to change it up a little next time I think I might add some dill to the veggie mix.
Broccoli Meat Roll (ground beef and ham)
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup(s) milk
- 1/4 cup(s) ketchup
- 3/4 cup(s) soft bread crumbs
- 1 1/2 teaspoon(s) salt, divided
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) dried oregano
- 2 pound(s) lean ground beef
- 3 cup(s) frozen chopped broccoli, thawed and drained
- 1 2 1/2-ounce package(s) thinly sliced deli ham
- 1/3 cup(s) shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- • In a large bowl, combine the eggs, milk, ketchup, bread crumbs, 1/2 teaspoon salt, pepper and oregano. Crumble beef over mixture and mix well.
- • On a piece of heavy-duty foil, pat beef mixture into a 12-in. x 10-in. rectangle. Top with broccoli to within 1/2 in. of edges. Sprinkle with remaining salt. Top with ham. Roll up jelly-roll style, starting with a short side and peeling foil away while rolling. Seal seam and ends. Place in a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish.
- • Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 1-1/4 hours or until meat is no longer pink and a meat thermometer reads 160°; drain. Sprinkle with cheese. Bake 1 minute longer or until the cheese is melted.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by psfreeman and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note