Broccoli Hash Brown Quiche
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 3 cup(s) frozen shredded hash brown potatoes, thawed
- 1 1/2 cup(s) frozen broccoli cuts, thawed
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup(s) (8 ounces) sour cream
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1 cup(s) (4 ounces) shredded Colby-Monterey Jack cheese
- • Press the hash browns onto the bottom and up the sides of a greased 9-in. pie plate, forming a shell. Sprinkle with broccoli.
- • In a bowl, beat the eggs, sour cream and salt; stir in cheese. Pour over broccoli.
- • Bake at 350° for 55-65 minutes or until a knife inserted near the center comes out clean. Let stand for 5 minutes before cutting.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by psfreeman and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note