Broccoli Ham Roll-Ups
These flavorful rolls can be frozen before baking and pulled out of the freezer for a quick meal or a handy potluck dish. From Susan Simmons: Norwalk, Iowa. Recipe published in Taste of Home February/March 2001.
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 3 cup(s) frozen chopped broccoli
- 1 10 3/4-ounce can(s) condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1 cup(s) dry bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup(s) shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 tablespoon(s) chopped onion
- 1 1/2 teaspoon(s) diced pimientos
- 1/8 teaspoon(s) rubbed sage
- 1/8 teaspoon(s) dried rosemary, crushed
- 1/8 teaspoon(s) dried thyme
- Dash pepper
- 12 slice(s) fully cooked ham (1/8 inch thick)
- • Cook broccoli according to package directions; drain. In a bowl, combine the soup, bread crumbs, cheese, onion, pimientos and seasonings. Add broccoli; mix well. Spoon 1/4 cup onto each ham slice and roll up.
- • Arrange in an ungreased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish. Cover and bake at 350° for 40 minutes or until heated through.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by psfreeman and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note