Broccoli Ham Ring
Since this sandwich ring uses convenient crescent rolls, it takes little fuss to prepare and makes a great appetizer for a party. From Janet Dishong: Manheim, Pennsylvania. Recipe published in Quick Cooking January/February 2001.
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 8-ounce tubes refrigerated crescent roll dough
- 1 1/2 cup(s) (6 ounces) shredded Swiss cheese
- 1/4 pound(s) boneless fully cooked ham, cubed
- 2 1/4 cup(s) chopped fresh broccoli
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1/4 cup(s) minced fresh parsley
- 2 tablespoon(s) Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon(s) lemon juice
- • Unroll crescent roll dough and place triangles on a 12-in. pizza pan, forming a ring with pointed ends facing outer edge of pan and wide ends overlapping. Lightly press wide ends together.
- • In a large bowl, combine the remaining ingredients; spoon over wide ends of rolls. Fold points over filling and tuck under wide ends (filling will be visible).
- • Bake at 375° for 20-25 minutes or until golden brown. Yield: 6-8 servings.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by psfreeman and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note