Broccoli Ham Quiche (microwave)
Chock-full of cheese, ham and broccoli, the quiche features an easy crust made of frozen hash browns. And because it cooks in the microwave oven, it doesn't heat up the kitchen. From Sue Armstrong: Norman, Oklahoma. Recipe published in Quick Cooking May/June 2002.
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 cup(s) frozen shredded hash brown potatoes
- 1 cup(s) (4 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup(s) diced fully cooked ham
- 1/2 cup(s) chopped fresh broccoli
- 4 eggs
- 1/2 cup(s) milk
- 1 teaspoon(s) dried minced onion
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) pepper
- • Place hash browns in a greased 9-in. microwave-safe pie plate. Microwave, uncovered, on high for 3 minutes or until thawed. Press onto the bottom and halfway up the sides of plate. Microwave, uncovered, on high for 3 minutes. Sprinkle with cheese, ham and broccoli.
- • In a large bowl, whisk the eggs, milk and seasonings; pour over ham mixture. Cover and microwave at 70% power for 5-7 minutes or until a knife inserted in the center comes out clean. Let stand for 5 minutes before cutting. Yield: 4-6 servings.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by psfreeman and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note