Broccoli Ham Pockets
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1/3 cup(s) diced fully cooked ham
- 3 tablespoon(s) finely chopped fresh broccoli
- 2 tablespoon(s) shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 tablespoon(s) diced sweet red pepper
- 2 tablespoon(s) mayonnaise
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) Dijon mustard, optional
- 1 4-ounce tube refrigerated crescent rolls
- 1 egg white, lightly beaten
- 1 1/2 teaspoon(s) sliced almonds
- • In a small bowl, combine the ham, broccoli, cheese, pepper, mayonnaise and mustard if desired. Unroll, crescent dough into two rectangles; seal seams and perforations. Spread filling down center of each rectangle. Fold dough over filling and pinch to seal; tuck ends under.
- • Place seam side down on an ungreased baking sheet. Brush tops with egg white; sprinkle with almonds. Bake at 375° for 11-13 minutes or until golden brown.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by psfreeman and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note