Broccoli Ham Pockets
The creamy filling in this attractive, hearty sandwich has wonderful flavor. Serving Accompaniments: Grilled Chicken Caesar Salad and Bean Cabbage Soup. Recipe published in Cooking for One or Two Cookbook.
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1/3 cup(s) diced fully cooked ham
- 3 tablespoon(s) finely chopped fresh broccoli
- 2 tablespoon(s) shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 tablespoon(s) diced sweet red pepper
- 2 tablespoon(s) mayonnaise
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) Dijon mustard, optional
- 1 4-ounce tube refrigerated crescent rolls
- 1 egg white, lightly beaten
- 1 1/2 teaspoon(s) sliced almonds
- • In a small bowl, combine the ham, broccoli, cheese, pepper, mayonnaise and mustard if desired. Unroll, crescent dough into two rectangles; seal seams and perforations. Spread filling down center of each rectangle. Fold dough over filling and pinch to seal; tuck ends under.
- • Place seam side down on an ungreased baking sheet. Brush tops with egg white; sprinkle with almonds. Bake at 375° for 11-13 minutes or until golden brown.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by psfreeman and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note