Broccoli Ham Bake
- 3 cup(s) frozen chopped broccoli
- 1/4 cup(s) chopped onion
- 4 tablespoon(s) butter, divided
- 2 tablespoon(s) all-purpose flour
- 2 1/4 cup(s) milk
- 1/2 cup(s) shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 cup(s) cubed fully cooked ham
- 1 1/2 cup(s) seasoned stuffing cubes, divided
- • Cook broccoli according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large saucepan, saute onion in 3 tablespoons butter until tender. Stir in flour until blended; gradually add milk. Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 2 minutes or until thickened. Reduce heat; stir in cheese until melted.
- • Drain the broccoli. Add broccoli, ham and 1 cup stuffing mix to cheese sauce. Transfer to a greased 2-qt. baking dish. Melt remaining butter; toss with remaining stuffing mix. Sprinkle around edge of casserole. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 25-30 minutes or until golden brown.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by psfreeman and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note