Broccoli Grape Salad
Alexis's favorite dish for holidays and special events.
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1/2 pound(s) Bacon Cooked and crumbled
- 1 cup(s) Slivered Almonds lightly toasted
- 1 bunch(es) Broccoli cut small, minimal stems
- 1 bunch(es) Green Onions chopped and include some green
- 1 cup(s) Celery sliced thin
- 1 cup(s) Green Grapes sliced in half
- 1 cup(s) Purple Grapes (seedless) sliced in half
- 1 cup(s) Mayonnaise not miracle whip
- 3 tablespoon(s) white vinegar
- 1/2 cup(s) sugar
- Dressing: Mix mayonnaise, white vinegar and sugar together. Mix it into the salad ingredients directly before serving.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by mabowder and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Broccoli Grape Salad Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Salads