- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon white vinegar
- 1 (16-ounce) package broccoli flowerets
- 2 cups seedless green grapes
- 3 celery ribs, sliced
- 8 bacon slices, cooked and crumbled
- 1 (2-ounce) package slivered almonds, toasted
- Stir together first 3 ingredients in a large bowl; add broccoli, grapes, and celery, tossing gently to coat. Cover and chill 3 hours.
- Sprinkle with bacon and almonds just before serving. Serve with a slotted spoon.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This