Broccoli Fettuccine Alfredo
Community Recipe from
- 1 12-ounce package(s) fettuccine
- 1 cup(s) chopped fresh or frozen broccoli
- 3 tablespoon(s) butter
- 1 tablespoon(s) all-purpose flour
- 2/3 cup(s) milk
- 1/4 cup(s) grated Parmesan cheese
- • Cook fettuccine according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large saucepan, bring 1 in. of water and broccoli to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 4-6 minutes or until crisp-tender. Drain.
- • In a large saucepan, melt butter over medium heat. Stir in flour until smooth. Gradually whisk in milk. Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 2 minutes or until thickened. Remove from the heat; stir in Parmesan cheese and broccoli.
- • Drain fettuccine; top with the broccoli mixture.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by psfreeman and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes