Broccoli Egg Cups
This delicious egg bake is filled with crunchy bites of broccoli and served in ramekins. From Edna Hoffman: Hebron, Indiana. Recipe published in Country Extra May 2009.
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 bunch(es) broccoli, cut into florets
- 10 eggs
- 2 cup(s) half-and-half cream
- 1/4 cup(s) shredded Swiss cheese
- 1 tablespoon(s) minced fresh parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) minced fresh basil
- 1/8 teaspoon(s) cayenne pepper
- • Grease six 8-oz. ramekins; set aside.
- • In a large saucepan, bring 3 cups water to a boil. Add broccoli; cover and boil for 3 minutes. Drain and immediately place broccoli in ice water. Drain and pat dry.
- • In a large bowl, whisk 4 eggs, cream, cheese, parsley, salt, basil and cayenne; pour into prepared dishes. Break an egg into each dish; arrange broccoli around each egg.
- • Bake at 350° for 30-35 minutes or until set.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by psfreeman and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note