Broccoli Crescent Appetizers
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 cup(s) water
- 8 fresh broccoli florets
- 1 small garlic clove, minced
- 2 teaspoon(s) butter
- 2 teaspoon(s) all-purpose flour
- 1/8 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1/8 teaspoon(s) dried oregano
- Dash pepper
- 1/3 cup(s) 2% milk
- 1/4 cup(s) shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 4-ounce tube refrigerated crescent rolls
- • In a small saucepan, bring water to a boil. Add broccoli. Cover and cook for 5 minutes; drain.
- • In another small saucepan, saute garlic in butter. Stir in the flour, salt, oregano and pepper until blended; gradually add milk. Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 2 minutes or until thickened. Stir in cheese until melted.
- • Separate crescent dough into four triangles; cut each in half, forming two triangles. Press each triangle into an ungreased miniature muffin cup, with corners of dough extending over the edge.
- • Spoon a rounded teaspoonful of cheese sauce into each cup. Top with a broccoli floret. Fold corners of dough over broccoli (filling will be visible). Bake at 375° for 10-12 minutes or until golden brown. Serve warm.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by psfreeman and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note