Broccoli Crawfish and cheese soup
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 6 cup(s) chicken broth
- 4 cup(s) fresh broccoli chopped
- 1/4 cup(s) onion chopped
- 1/4 cup(s) buter
- 1 tablespoon(s) garlic minced
- 1 pound(s) crawfish tails peeled
- 1 teaspoon(s) hot sauce
- 1(10.75oz) can(s) cream of chicken soup
- 1(10.75oz) can(s) cream of celery soup
- 2 cup(s) milk
- 4 tablespoon(s) cornstarch
- 1/2 cup(s) water
- 8 ounce(s) cheddar cheese shredded
- In a large pot over high heat. Combine the chicken broth and the broccoli. Cook about 3-5 minutes. Set aside. In a large skillet sauté the onions in the butter for about 5 minutes. Add the crawfish, hot sauce, and Tony's. Sautee another 5 minutes and add to the broccoli mixture. In a separate bowl. Mix together the cream of chicken soup, cream of celery soup, and the milk. Mix the cornstarch and water and stir into the soup mixture. Mix well. Add mixture to broccoli mixture. Cook over medium high heat stirring constantly until thick and bubbly. Stir in cheese. Reduce heat to low and stir until cheese is blended.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by katiecrowe and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Broccoli Crawfish and cheese soup Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Soups/Stews