Community Recipe from
- 2 box(es) Jiffy cornbread
- 8 ounce(s) Cottage cheese
- 10 ounce(s) Chopped frozen broccoli Thawed and drained
- 4 Eggs
- 2 stick(s) Butter Melted
- 1 Small onion Chopped finee
- Mix all together and put in 9 x 12 baking dish. Bake at 350 degrees for 40-45 minutes.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by JulieMcarthur and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Broccoli Cornbread Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Side Dishes/Vegetables