Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 box(es) Jiffy cornbread
- 8 ounce(s) Cottage cheese
- 10 ounce(s) Chopped frozen broccoli Thawed and drained
- 4 Eggs
- 2 stick(s) Butter Melted
- 1 Small onion Chopped finee
- Mix all together and put in 9 x 12 baking dish. Bake at 350 degrees for 40-45 minutes.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by JulieMcarthur and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Broccoli Cornbread Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Side Dishes/Vegetables