Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 1/2 stick(s) butter, melted
- 1 pound(s) cornbread mix (2 Jiffy boxes)
- 1 cup(s) medium onion, chopped
- 1 cup(s) cottage cheese
- 1 10 oz pkg frozen chopped broccoli, thawed
- 4 eggs
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) salt
- Mix all ingredients together. Pour into a greased 9x13 pan. Bake at 375 for 30 min. or until golden brown,
This recipe is a personal recipe added by annette1 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Broccoli Cornbread Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Breads