Broccoli Corn Muffins
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 8 1/2-ounce package(s) corn bread/muffin mix
- 3 cup(s) frozen chopped broccoli, thawed and well drained
- 4 eggs, beaten
- 1 cup(s) (4 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1/4 cup(s) butter, melted
- In a bowl, stir all ingredients just until combined. Fill greased muffin cups three-fourths full. Bake at 350° for 20-25 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean. Cool for 5 minutes before removing from pans. Serve warm. Yield: 1-1/2 dozen.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by psfreeman and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note