Broccoli corn casserole
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 package(s) 10 oz. frozen chopped broccoli Thawed
- 1 can(s) Creamed corn
- 1/4 cup(s) Ritz cracker crumbs
- 1 egg Beaten
- 2 tablespoon(s) Butter or margarine Melted
- 1 tablespoon(s) Dried minced onion
- Salt and pepper Dash
- Mix all ingredients in a pammed casserole dish EXCEPT Butter AND Cracker crumbs
- Take cracker crumbs and melted butter mix together and sprinkle on top of mixture
- Bake 350 for 45 minutes
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Jumpseat747 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note