Broccoli Corn Casserole
- 1 1/2 cup(s) crushed cornflakes, divided
- 1 1/4 cup(s) soft bread crumbs (about 2 slices), divided
- 1/3 cup(s) butter, melted, divided
- 1 14 3/4-ounce can(s) cream-style corn
- 3 cup(s) frozen chopped broccoli, thawed
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoon(s) chopped onion
- 1 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1/8 teaspoon(s) pepper
- • In a small bowl, combine 1/4 cup of cornflake crumbs and 1/3 cup bread crumbs. Drizzle with 2 tablespoons butter and toss to coat; set aside. In a large bowl, combine the corn, broccoli, eggs, onion, salt, pepper and the remaining cornflakes, bread crumbs and butter.
- • Transfer to a greased 1-1/2-qt. baking dish. Sprinkle with reserved crumb mixture. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 45 minutes or until a thermometer reads 160°. Yield: 4-6 servings.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by psfreeman and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note