Broccoli Corn Bread
This moist bread with a sweet corn flavor can be served as a side dish with any meaty entree. The broccoli and cottage cheese combination is delicious. Recipe published in Best of Country Breads.
Stand: 10 Minutes
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 8 1/2-ounce package(s) corn bread/muffin mix
- 4 eggs
- 1 1/2 cup(s) (12 ounces) 4% cottage cheese
- 3/4 cup(s) butter, melted
- 3 cup(s) frozen chopped broccoli, thawed
- 1 large onion, chopped
- • In a large bowl, combine corn bread mixes. In another bowl, beat eggs, cottage cheese and butter. Stir into corn bread mixes just until moistened. Fold in broccoli and onion.
- • Transfer to a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking pan. Bake at 350° for 40-45 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean. Let stand for 10 minutes before cutting. Serve warm. Refrigerate leftovers. Yield: 12-15 servings.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by psfreeman and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note