Us as an hors d'oeuvre or a salad From Jane Brody, p. 296
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 large bunch broccoli, 3 cups
- 1 tbs sesame seeds
- 2 tbs Oriental sesame oil
- 1/4 c. rice vinegar or white wine v
- 1 tbs soy sauce
- 1/2 tsp sugar
- freshly ground black pepper
- red pepper flakes to tase
- 1. Cut the flowerets off the broccoli stalks, cut the stems on a slant into slices about 1/8 " thick, cut the flowerets into bit-sized pieces. Place the broccoli on a steamer rack and steam until tender-crisp. Cool under cold running water.
- 2. Toast sesame seeds.
- 3. Combine dressing ingredients, pour over broccoli, sprinkle with sesame seeds.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by pdansby and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note