Broccoli Chicken Skillet
A comforting, cheesy veggie-and-chicken dish that cooks in one skillet, making cleanup a breeze. From the Taste of Home Test Kitchen. Recipe published in Simple & Delicious November/December 2009.
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 1/2 pound(s) boneless skinless chicken breasts, cubed
- 2 cup(s) frozen broccoli florets, thawed
- 1 cup(s) julienned carrots
- 1/2 cup(s) chopped onion
- 1 tablespoon(s) olive oil
- 1 10 3/4-ounce can(s) condensed cream of broccoli soup, undiluted
- 1 cup(s) stuffing mix
- 1 cup(s) milk
- 1/4 cup(s) raisins
- 1/8 teaspoon(s) pepper
- 1 cup(s) (4 ounces) shredded Colby cheese
- • In a large skillet, saute the chicken, broccoli, carrots and onion in oil for 5-6 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink.
- • Stir in the soup, stuffing mix, milk, raisins and pepper. Cook, uncovered, over medium heat for 8-10 minutes or until heated through. Sprinkle with cheese. Remove from the heat; cover and let stand until cheese is melted.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by psfreeman and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note