- 4 skinned and boned chicken breast halves
- 4 cups water
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 (16-ounce) package fresh broccoli flowerets
- 4 green onions, chopped
- 1 medium-size red bell pepper, chopped
- 1 cup sweetened dried cranberries
- Chutney Dressing
- 1/4 cup chopped peanuts
- Bring first 4 ingredients to a boil in a medium saucepan. Boil 15 minutes or until chicken is done; drain. Cool chicken, and cut into bite-size pieces.
- Toss together chicken, broccoli, and next 4 ingredients. Chill 1 hour. Sprinkle with peanuts before serving.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This