Broccoli Chicken Roll-Ups
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 2 slice(s) American cheese
- 1 cup(s) chopped fresh or frozen broccoli, thawed
- 1 tablespoon(s) all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup(s) milk
- 1 tablespoon(s) white wine or chicken broth
- 1 teaspoon(s) minced fresh parsley
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1/8 teaspoon(s) pepper
- • Flatten chicken to 1/4-in. thickness. Cut one cheese slice into four strips; place one strip in the center of each piece of chicken. Top with broccoli. Fold chicken in half and secure with wooden toothpicks. Place seam side down around the outside of a greased 8-in. square microwave-safe dish. Cover and microwave on high for 3-1/2 to 6 minutes or until chicken juices run clear; keep warm.
- • In a microwave-safe bowl, combine the flour, milk, wine or broth, parsley, salt and pepper until blended. Microwave, uncovered, on high for 1 to 1-1/2 minutes or until thickened. Dice remaining cheese slice; add to the sauce and stir until melted. Pour over chicken. Cook, uncovered, on high for 20 seconds or until heated through.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by psfreeman and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note