Broccoli Chicken Fettuccine
Serve this with Chive Garlic Bread. From Elaine Mizzles: Ben Wheeler, Texas. Recipe published in Taste of Home December/January 2007.
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 4 ounce(s) uncooked fettuccine
- 1/2 pound(s) boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 small onion, halved and sliced
- 2 tablespoon(s) butter
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 10 3/4-ounce can(s) condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 1 cup(s) chicken broth
- 1 1/2 cup(s) frozen broccoli florets, thawed
- 1 4-ounce can(s) mushroom stems and pieces, drained
- 1 teaspoon(s) onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) pepper
- 1/4 cup(s) shredded Parmesan cheese
- • Cook fettuccine according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large skillet, saute chicken and onion in butter until no longer pink. Add garlic; cook 1 minute longer. Stir in the soup, broth, broccoli, mushrooms, onion powder and pepper. Bring to a boil.
- • Drain fettuccine; add to chicken mixture. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 5 minutes or until heated through. Sprinkle with cheese.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by psfreeman and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note