Broccoli Chicken Delight
This dishe is great topped off with a salad and fresh bread. From Connie Schmidt: Plano, Illinois. Recipe published in Casserole Cookbook.
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 16-ounce package(s) frozen broccoli cuts, thawed
- 3 1/2 cup(s) cubed cooked chicken
- 2 10 3/4-ounce can(s) condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 1 cup(s) mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon(s) lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) curry powder
- 2 cup(s) (8 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup(s) crushed butter-flavored crackers (about 25 crackers)
- • In a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish, layer broccoli and chicken. In a bowl, combine the soup, mayonnaise, lemon juice and curry; pour over chicken. Sprinkle with cheese and cracker crumbs.
- • Cover and bake at 350° for 1 hour or until heated through. Yield: 8-10 servings.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by psfreeman and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note