These individual "casseroles." have fantastic flavor. From Shirley Gerber: Roanoke, Illinois. Recipe published as Broccoli-Chicken Cups in Country Chicken Cookbook.
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 cup(s) (8 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese, divided
- 1-1/3 cup(s) crisp rice cereal
- 1 cup(s) cubed cooked chicken
- 2 10-ounce tubes refrigerated biscuits
- 1 10 3/4-ounce can(s) condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 3 cup(s) frozen chopped broccoli, cooked and drained
- • Place biscuits in greased muffin cups, pressing dough onto the bottom and up the sides. Add 1 tablespoon cheese and cereal to each cup.
- • In a large bowl, combine the chicken, soup and broccoli; spoon into each muffin cup. Bake at 375° for 20-25 minutes or until bubbly. Sprinkle with remaining cheese. Yield: 10-12 servings.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by psfreeman and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note