Broccoli Chicken Cups
Frozen puff pastry makes these rich and creamy appetizers a snap to prepare. Variation: Instead of chopping the tomatoes, put a slice on top of each cup before popping them in the oven. From Marty Kingery: Point Pleasant, West Virginia. Recipe published in Light & Tasty June/July 2004
- 2 1/2 cup(s) diced cooked chicken breast
- 1 10 3/4-ounce can(s) condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 1 cup(s) frozen chopped broccoli, thawed and drained
- 2 small plum tomatoes, seeded and chopped
- 1 small carrot, grated
- 1 tablespoon(s) Dijon mustard
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) pepper
- 1 sheet frozen puff pastry, thawed
- 1/4 cup(s) grated Parmesan cheese
- • In a large bowl, combine the first eight ingredients; set aside. On a lightly floured surface, roll pastry into a 12-in. x 9-in. rectangle. Cut lengthwise into four strips and widthwise into three strips. Gently press puff pastry squares into muffin cups coated with cooking spray.
- • Spoon chicken mixture into pastry cups. Sprinkle with Parmesan. Bake at 375° for 25-30 minutes or until golden brown. Serve warm. Yield: 1 dozen.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by psfreeman and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note