- 10-3/4 oz. can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 1/2 cup milk
- 6-oz. pkg. chicken-flavored stuffing mix
- 3 cups cooked chicken, cubed
- 10-oz. pkg. frozen chopped broccoli, thawed
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 2 stalks celery, finely chopped
- Optional: 1/2 c. shredded mozzarella cheese
- Whisk soup and milk together in a large bowl. Stir in remaining ingredients except cheese; mix well.
- Transfer to a 3-quart casserole dish that has been sprayed with non-stick vegetable spray.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350 degrees for 35 to 40 minutes. If desired, sprinkle with cheese during the last 10 minutes of baking time.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Side Dishes/Vegetables