Broccoli Chicken Casserole
- 2 1/2 cup(s) uncooked yolk-free noodles
- 2 1/2 cup(s) cubed cooked chicken breast
- 4 cup(s) frozen broccoli florets, thawed
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 10 3/4-ounce can(s) â¢ condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 1/2 cup(s) fat-free milk
- 1/2 cup(s) shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1 teaspoon(s) dried basil
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1/8 teaspoon(s) pepper
- Paprika, optional
- • Cook noodles according to package directions; drain and place in a large bowl. Add the chicken, broccoli and onion. In a small bowl, combine the soup, milk, cheese, basil, salt and pepper. Pour over chicken mixture and stir until combined.
- • Transfer to a 2-qt. baking dish coated with cooking spray. Cover and bake at 350° for 35-40 minutes or until bubbly. Sprinkle with paprika if desired.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by psfreeman and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note