Broccoli Chicken Alfredo
A fast and simple weeknight supper: a lighter take on Alfredo pasta offers all the comforting flavor in a reduced-fat meal. Broccoli and whole wheat pasta boost nutrition. From Terrie Fontenot: Fresno, Texas. Recipe published in Healthy Cooking April/May 2010.
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 cup(s) uncooked whole wheat penne pasta
- 3 cup(s) frozen chopped broccoli
- 1 pound(s) boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 cup(s) reduced-fat Alfredo sauce
- 1/4 cup(s) grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) pepper
- • Cook pasta according to package directions, adding the broccoli during the last 5 minutes of cooking.
- • Meanwhile, in a large nonstick skillet coated with cooking spray, saute chicken until lightly browned. Add garlic; saute 1-2 minutes longer or until chicken is no longer pink and garlic is tender.
- • Drain pasta mixture; add to the pan. Stir in the Alfredo sauce, cheese and pepper; cook and stir until heated through.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by psfreeman and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note