Broccoli Cheese Tortellini
- 2 cup(s) heavy whipping cream
- 1 cup(s) fresh broccoli florets
- 2 9-ounce package(s) refrigerated cheese tortellini
- 2 1/2 cup(s) shredded Parmesan cheese, divided
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) coarsely ground pepper
- 2 teaspoon(s) minced fresh parsley
- • In a large saucepan, cook cream and broccoli, uncovered, over medium-low heat for 5-6 minutes or until broccoli is crisp-tender. Meanwhile, cook tortellini according to package directions.
- • Stir 2 cups cheese and pepper into broccoli mixture. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, for 10-12 minutes or until cheese is melted and mixture is thickened, stirring occasionally.
- • Drain tortellini; add to sauce and toss to coat. Sprinkle with parsley and remaining cheese.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by psfreeman and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note