Broccoli Cheese Soup for the Crock Pot
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1/2 cup green pepper, chopped
- 1/2 cup onion, chopped
- 2 tablespoons butter or 2 tablespoons margarine
- 1 (10 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 1 lb Velveeta cheese, cubed
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen chopped broccoli
- 1 Sauté onion and green pepper in butter.
- 2 Combine all ingredients on low in crockpot for 3-4 hours. Do not add salt.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by affj1159 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note