Broccoli Cheese Soup for the Crock Pot
Community Recipe from
- 1/2 cup green pepper, chopped
- 1/2 cup onion, chopped
- 2 tablespoons butter or 2 tablespoons margarine
- 1 (10 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 1 lb Velveeta cheese, cubed
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen chopped broccoli
- 1 Sauté onion and green pepper in butter.
- 2 Combine all ingredients on low in crockpot for 3-4 hours. Do not add salt.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by affj1159 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes