Broccoli-Cheese Corn Bread (cottage cheese and jalapeno slices)
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 cup(s) chopped onion
- 1 cup(s) butter, cubed
- 2 8 1/2-ounce package(s) corn bread/muffin mix
- 2 cup(s) (8 ounces) shredded cheddar-Monterey Jack cheese
- 6 eggs
- 1 1/2 cup(s) (12 ounces) 4% cottage cheese
- 1 9-ounce package(s) frozen broccoli cuts, thawed and drained
- 1 cup(s) fresh or frozen corn, thawed
- 2 tablespoon(s) canned jalapeno slices, chopped
- • In a large skillet, saute onion in butter until tender; set aside. In a large bowl, combine corn bread mix and shredded cheese. In another bowl, beat the eggs, cottage cheese and onion mixture. Stir into corn bread mixture just until moistened. Fold in the broccoli, corn and jalapeno.
- • Transfer to a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking pan. Bake at 400° for 35-40 minutes or until lightly browned and edges pull away from sides of pan. Serve warm. Refrigerate leftovers. Yield: 12-15 servings.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by psfreeman and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note