Broccoli-Cheese Corn Bread
This moist corn bread, which relies on convenient muffin mix and frozen broccoli, is a breeze to whip up anytime: especially good in winter with a steaming bowl of soup. From Charlotte McDaniel: Anniston, Alabama. Recipe published as Broccoli-Cheese Corn Bread in Quick Cooking December 2000.
- 4 eggs
- 1/2 cup(s) butter, melted
- 3/4 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1 8 1/2-ounce package(s) corn bread/muffin mix
- 3 cup(s) frozen chopped broccoli, thawed and drained
- 1 cup(s) (4 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- In a bowl, combine eggs, butter and salt. Stir in corn bread mix just until blended. Stir in the remaining ingredients. Pour into a greased 11-in. x 7-in. baking pan. Bake at 350° for 30-35 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean. Slice and serve warm.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by psfreeman and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note