Broccoli Cheese Casserole
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 whole(s) onion chopped
- 1/2 cup(s) butter divided
- 1 can(s) cream of mushroom soup 10.5 oz undiluted
- 1 package(s) 6oz pasteurized process garlic cheese (see notes)
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1/4 cup(s) slivered almonds
- 3 head(s) broccoli (or 2 pkg frozen) partially cooked and drained
- 2 cup(s) herb-seasoned stuffing mix
- Saute onion in 1/4 cup of butter until tender.
- Combine onion, mushroom soup, cheese, garlic*, parlsey, salt, pepper, almonds and broccoli.
- Mix well.
- Spoon into 2-quart casserole dish.
- Combine in separate bowl stuffing mix and 1/4 cup melted butter.
- Spoon over broccoli mixture.
- Bake at 350 for 20-30 minutes.
- *If garlic cheese is not available, use Velveeta Queso blanco and 1 clove of garlic.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Southerngirl68 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note