- 1 can (10 3/4 ounces) Campbell's® Condensed Cream of Mushroom Soup (Regular, 98% Fat Free or 25% Less Sodium)
- 1/2 cup milk
- 2 teaspoons yellow mustard
- 1 bag (16 ounces) frozen broccoli flowerets, thawed
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese (4 ounces)
- 1/3 cup dry bread crumbs
- 2 teaspoons butter, melted
How to Make It
Stir the soup, milk, mustard, broccoli and cheese in a 1 1/2-quart casserole.
Mix the bread crumbs with the butter in a small bowl and sprinkle over the broccoli mixture.
Bake at 350°F. for 30 minutes or until hot.
Rice Is Nice: Add 2 cups cooked white rice to the broccoli mixture.
Cheese Change-Up: Use mozzarella cheese for Cheddar.