- 1 portion pizza dough (from Zucchini-Ricotta Pizza)
- 1/3 cup fat-free buttermilk
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh chives
- 2 tablespoons canola mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh dill
- 1 tablespoon cider vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- Dash of kosher salt
- 2 garlic cloves, grated
- 2 cups small broccoli florets
- 6 ounces shredded skinless, boneless rotisserie chicken (about 1 1/2 cups)
- 4 ounces reduced-fat colby-Jack cheese, shredded (about 1 cup)
- 1 large egg, lightly beaten
- calories 416
- fat 13 g
- satfat 4.6 g
- monofat 5.3 g
- polyfat 1.7 g
- protein 31 g
- carbohydrate 40 g
- fiber 7 g
- cholesterol 100 mg
- iron 4 mg
- sodium 711 mg
- calcium 506 mg
- sugars 1 g
- Est. Added Sugars 1 g
How to Make It
Preheat oven to 450°.
Cut dough into 4 equal portions; cover and let stand 10 minutes.
Combine buttermilk and next 8 ingredients (through garlic).
Steam broccoli 1 minute. Rinse with cold water; drain. Combine broccoli, buttermilk mixture, chicken, and cheese in a large bowl.
Roll each dough portion into a 6 1/2-inch circle. Place about 1 cup filling slightly off-center on each. Fold dough over filling; crimp edges to seal. Place on a parchment-lined baking sheet. Bake at 450° for 10 minutes. Brush with egg; bake at 450° for 10 minutes.