Friend served at bunco. Served 8 easily and was a hit. I will fix myself in the future.
Broccoli Cheddar Chicken
Community Recipe from
- 1 bunch(es) broccoli cut in small pieces
- 6 piece(s) boneless chicken breast
- 1 can(s) cream of chicken soup
- 1 can(s) broccoli cheddar soup
- 1 pint(s) sour cream
- 2 cup(s) shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 package(s) ritz crackers crushed 1 sleeve
- 1 stick(s) butter melted
- Cut broccoli in small pieces(or use frozen flowerettes). Place in 9X13 baking dish.
- Cover with breasts.
- In large bowl combine soup & sour cream until mixed well. Pour over chicken. Sprinkle cheddar cheese over all. Crush crackers and sprinkle over cheese. Melt butter and drizzle over crackers.
- Cook on 350 for about 1 hour or until golden brown.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by dlklnk and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes