Friend served at bunco. Served 8 easily and was a hit. I will fix myself in the future.
Broccoli Cheddar Chicken
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 bunch(es) broccoli cut in small pieces
- 6 piece(s) boneless chicken breast
- 1 can(s) cream of chicken soup
- 1 can(s) broccoli cheddar soup
- 1 pint(s) sour cream
- 2 cup(s) shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 package(s) ritz crackers crushed 1 sleeve
- 1 stick(s) butter melted
- Cut broccoli in small pieces(or use frozen flowerettes). Place in 9X13 baking dish.
- Cover with breasts.
- In large bowl combine soup & sour cream until mixed well. Pour over chicken. Sprinkle cheddar cheese over all. Crush crackers and sprinkle over cheese. Melt butter and drizzle over crackers.
- Cook on 350 for about 1 hour or until golden brown.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by dlklnk and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note