Broccoli Cheddar Casserole
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 tablespoon(s) oil
- 4 chicken breasts Halved
- 2 cup(s) Frozen broccoli Thawed
- 1 can(s) Cream of chicken soup 10 3/4 oz
- 4 ounce(s) Velveeta cheese cubed
- 2 cup(s) White rice
- HEAT oil in large nonstick skillet on medium-high heat.
- Add chicken; cook 7 min. or until done (165ºF), turning after 4 min.
- Remove from skillet; cover to keep warm.
- ADD broccoli, soup and VELVEETA; mix well.
- Simmer on medium heat 7 min. or until heated through and VELVEETA is melted; stirring frequently.
- SERVE chicken and broccoli mixture over rice.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by ccreek17 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Broccoli Cheddar Casserole Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes