Broccoli Cauliflower Casserole
A tasty way to dress up plain broccoli and cauliflower. The cheese sauce and french-fried onion topping is irresistible. From Tall Pines Farm, Gloria Jarrett: Loveland, Ohio. Serving Accompaniments: Mock Lobster and Pumpkin Pudding. Recipe published in Country Woman November/December 1997.
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 10 3/4-ounce can(s) condensed cream of celery or chicken soup, undiluted
- 1 8-ounce jar(s) process cheese spread
- 3 cup(s) frozen chopped broccoli
- 1 10-ounce package(s) frozen chopped cauliflower
- 1 can(s) (2.8 ounces) french-fried onions
- • In a bowl, combine soup and cheese. Add broccoli and cauliflower. Spoon into a greased 2-qt. baking dish. Top with onions. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 25-30 minutes. Yield: 4-6 servings.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by psfreeman and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note