Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 package(s) 10 ounce frozen broccoli
- 1 box(es) Stove top dressing
- 1 stick(s) butter
- 1 can(s) mushroom soup
- 8 ounce(s) sour cream
- cheddar cheese
- Boil broccoli according to directions on package. In same water cut up onion and clove of garlic then drain.
- Mix box of stove top dressing according to directions on box using one stick of butter.
- Mix vegetables with soup and sour cream.
- Spray 9x11 pan with Pam. Layer 1/2 stuffing in bottom of pan then all the vegetable mixture, grated cheese on top of vegetable mixture and top with the remaining stuffing.
- Cook at 350 degrees for 20 minutes.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Paparazzi and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Broccoli Cassrole Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Side Dishes/Vegetables