Broccoli Casserole (Jackie Reeves RN @ SHH 1979)
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 3 T. margarine/butter
- 1c. chopped onion
- 1c. chopped celery
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1c. grated cheddar cheese (I use more & top with extra cheese, then bread crumbs)
- 1 1/2 c. cooked rice
- 2 - 10oz packages frozen chopped broccoli (I use 1 bunch fresh), cooked
- salt and pepper to taste
- Buttered bread crumbs (my addition) for topping
- Cook broccoli according to package directions. If using fresh borccoli, cut into bite sized pieces and steam or cook until crisp tender. You need to saute the onion and celery in the butter or margarine prior to adding to the broccoli, cheese, soup, rice mixture. Salt and pepper to taste.
- Mix together all ingredients, except for buttered bread crumbs
- and bake at 350 for about 45 to 50 minutes, then top with bread crumbs and bake for another 10 minutes.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by MelissaC23 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note