Broccoli Casserole (french-fried onions)
From Elaine Hubbard: Pocono Lake, Pennsylvania. Recipe published in Quick Cooking November/December 2005.
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 16-ounce package(s) frozen broccoli florets
- 1 10 3/4-ounce can(s) condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1 cup(s) (8 ounces) sour cream
- 1 1/2 cup(s) (6 ounces) shredded sharp cheddar cheese, divided
- 1 6-ounce can(s) french-fried onions, divided
- • Cook broccoli according to package directions; drain well. In a large saucepan, combine the soup, sour cream, 1 cup cheese and 1-1/4 cups onions. Cook over medium heat for 4-5 minutes or until heated through. Stir in the broccoli.
- • Pour into a greased 2-qt. baking dish. Bake, uncovered, at 325° for 25-30 minutes or until bubbly. Sprinkle with the remaining cheese and onions. Bake 10-15 minutes longer or until cheese is melted. Yield: 6-8 servings.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by psfreeman and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note