- 1 pound broccoli, cut into pieces
- 1 (10.75 oz.) can cream of mushroom soup
- 2 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 1/2 cups shredded Cheddar
- 1 stick (1/4 lb.) salted butter, cut into pieces
- 1 sleeve Ritz crackers, crushed (1/3 of a 12 oz. box)
- calories 397
- fat 36 g
- satfat 13 g
- protein 8 g
- carbohydrate 10 g
- fiber 2 g
- cholesterol 95 mg
- sodium 550 mg
How to Make It
Preheat oven to 350°F. Mist a 9-by-13-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
Steam broccoli until crisp-tender, 7 minutes. Transfer to a bowl of ice water.
Mix soup, eggs, mayonnaise, cheese, butter and pepper in a saucepan and cook over medium-low heat, stirring constantly, until melted and combined.
Drain broccoli; spread evenly in baking dish. Pour cheese mixture on top. Sprinkle with crackers. Bake for 30 minutes.