Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 3 box(es) frozen chopped broccoli thawed
- 3 cup(s) low-fat cottage cheese
- 6 eggs beaten
- 1.5 stick(s) unsalted butter
- 3/8 pound(s) Cheese Whiz*
- 9 tablespoon(s) flour
- salt and pepper to taste
- Melt butter, stir in flour. Add eggs and remainder. Stir well. Bake 350 1.5 hours.
- *Cheese Whiz substitute:
- 1 lb. cheddar cheese, grated
- 1 can low-fat evaporated milk
- 1 t dry mustard
- Worcester sauce
- Mix cheese and milk and heat on double boiler until melted. Add a few drops of Worcester sauce and mustard. Mix well. Cool and poor into jars. Use immediately or store in refrigerator.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Smarberry and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note